PASMA Combined Standard and Low-Level Course
Who the course is for
The combined course instructs individuals on the safe use of both low level access equipment and mobile towers it is essential for those whose work demands flexible use of differing work at height equipment on site. Anyone charged with moving, assembling, dismantling, inspecting or using such equipment is strongly advised to take this course.
- An overview of MATs (Mobile Access Towers) and low level equipment
- Regulations, guidelines and standards
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment and identifying key components
- Tower assembly and dismantling
- Moving of towers and equipment
- Securing and tying-in towers
- Identification of key hazards
- Knowing your responsibilities
Course structure and assessment
The combined course is a full day training course that takes 7 hours to complete and is delivered in the form of a well-honed blend of classroom-based & practical training and assessment. The assessment is in the form of a multiple choice paper and assessment of practical skills.
After completing the course, those successful will be issued with a PASMA photo card and certificate which are valid for 5 years.
Please give us a call on 0114 269 5909 to check for availability and any last minute bookings as necessary. We will be delighted to help you in a friendly and flexible manner.
Discounts available for Bulk Multiple Bookings.