Towers for Users PASMA course
PASMA course duration: 1 days (6 hours)
Who is the course for?
The Towers for Users course is specifically aimed at those who are tasked with using, erecting, dismantling and inspecting mobile access towers safely. The course will not only help delegates to achieve all of these tasks safely (for themselves and colleagues) and efficiently but also make them aware of legislation and related requirements.
Aims and objectives of the course:
- Teaching staff to take responsibility for health and safety, both relating to themselves and their colleagues.
- Training delegates to a strong competency level when it comes to carrying out inspections
- Ensuring that delegates are able to create and adhere to safe working practice when carrying out their responsibilities
Over the duration of the course delegates will learn all about the following key points:
- Maintenance of and caring for the equipment
- Industry standards and regulations
- Safe assembly of towers
- Safe dismantling of towers
- Safe repositioning of towers
- Safe use and stability of towers
- Component awareness
- Hazard awareness
Structure and assessment:
The course will consist of a theory test, practical session and practical assessment, which includes the current approved tower assembly methods, 3T (Through the Trap) and AGR (Advanced Guard Rail).
Please give us a call on 0114 269 5909 to check for availability and any last minute bookings as necessary. We will be delighted to help you in a friendly and flexible manner.
Discounts available for Bulk Multiple Bookings.